Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5 - A Test

Tuesdays are the test. I'm a music teacher, as you can probably tell from my profile, and on Tuesday evenings I teach private violin and viola lessons. It's a long work day for me - 12 and a quarter hours today because I arrived at school at 6:45 this morning for an extra rehearsal with my 7th and 8th graders, and taught lessons until 7:00 tonight.

Anyways... this is usually the day when the house starts to fall apart. Mainly because I've worked for 12 hours and am exhausted and the last thing I want to do is sweep the floors! That's why today is a test - and I think I'm doing well. Dishes loaded - check. Leftovers for dinner, so the counter tops are tip-top. Check. All that's left is the floors and the kitty box, which is easy and laying out my clothes, which is also easy - and essential because I need to pack things to change into after my concert.

Almost a full week into my organized life challenge!

Wish us luck at our concert tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment