Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Days 26 and 27 - i just want to sleep...

Has anyone else found this to be the longest week in history? I'm shocked that it's only Wednesday!

Yesterday and today are my lesson days. My long days. Since we've changed semesters at work, they're now also my long work days... so big fun until June!

Yesterday I came home from work and Dennis had made a recipe from "Cooking Light" for fried rice. I thought it was pretty good. We both agreed that it needed a little more kick, so we're going to experiment with it a little bit for next time. After I had my supper I laid on the couch and checked email and read. I felt like doing absolutely nothing... on the verge of sleep. I'll be honest and say I skipped swiffering my floors. :( We did scoop the kitty box and sweep the bathroom, and load the dishwasher and clean off the counter tops. So we were almost there.

This morning I was meeting a student at 7:00 am, so I was awake at the crack of dawn. (Literally.) I'll be honest again - I didn't make the bed! I overslept and was running around trying to get to work on time and it just didnt' happen. Just to make a point for myself, I may try and make it when I get home. We'll see... by the time I get home it's almost bedtime anyway!

We all have these days, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment